Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Can time move any slower?

Ugh! How can this be? We're still another 5ish days away from seeing each other. These past couple of days have been okay with time passing fairly quickly. However, tonight.... not even close!! I feel like I have been right here for 5 days! It's been a slow night and I didn't do too much. I got off work fairly early for what I've been working lately. I did manage to get out for a little while with my brother, but that was short-lived. At least tomorrow I'll be trying to get out for a little while longer, so hopefully that will help.

I've been so busy at work, I am so exhausted. I don't understand why so much has come at me right before my vacation. If this had been any other week, it'd be slow as usual. I've had so many appointments booked it's hard to believe. Some weeks I go with none at all, and then suddenly I get a bunch. This week, though is so unreal. I don't know that I've ever had this many appointments aside from RSP season. I guess in the long run it's okay though.

I managed to get in a good workout on the Wii Fit tonight. That felt so good! I unlocked the boxing game, and then unlocked the six minute workout! I must say, it's a fun game! Get it!

No comments: